- very understanding, cooperative, indulgent husband. (absolutely must have)
- child's swingset
- 1x4's, the width determined by your swingset
- roll of snowfence, (we used the smaller weave)
- 1 pkg
- large zip ties
How to Make Swingset Trellis
- 1Set swingset up in garden, we will try a east-west facing next time, the beans on the north side didn't do as well.
- 2Attach the 1x4's to the swingset with zip ties. We placed one on each side at the bottom, and 2-3 more, mid-way up the swingset.
- 3We unrolled the snowfence over the swingset, attaching it to the frame and crosspieces with zip ties. TA DA!