Extra Easy Whipped Body Butter by Mel
This butter is so yummy smelling and pure you will thank me for the recipe every day! Honestly! The price is very affordable and recipe is so easy you simply must try!
- 8 oz
- cocoa butter
- 1/2 c
- coconut oil
- 1/4 c
- almond oil
- 1/4 c
- apricot oil
How to Make Extra Easy Whipped Body Butter by Mel
- 1Use a double boiler to gently melt cocoa butter.
- 2Add coconut oil and continue melting (if coconut oil is solid) until completely liquid.
- 3Stir in remaining oils and blend well.
- 4Place in fridge and allow to chill for a few hours until nearly solid.
- 5Using a hand mixer whip until mixture has peaks. Transfer to containers and chill in fridge for a hour.
- 6Will stay whipped in regular room temps. If your house is very warm/hot - store in fridge to avoid the mixture melting.