Extra Easy Whipped Body Butter by Mel
This butter is so yummy smelling and pure you will thank me for the recipe every day! Honestly! The price is very affordable and recipe is so easy you simply must try!
How to Make Extra Easy Whipped Body Butter by Mel
- Use a double boiler to gently melt cocoa butter.
- Add coconut oil and continue melting (if coconut oil is solid) until completely liquid.
- Stir in remaining oils and blend well.
- Place in fridge and allow to chill for a few hours until nearly solid.
- Using a hand mixer whip until mixture has peaks. Transfer to containers and chill in fridge for a hour.
- Will stay whipped in regular room temps. If your house is very warm/hot - store in fridge to avoid the mixture melting.