Turkey Curry Salad
1/3 cslivered almonds
1 lbdeli turkey, cut in 1/2 thick slices
1/2 cdiced celery
3 cfresh red seedless grapes
1 can(s)pineapple tidbits
1 can(s)water chestnuts, sliced
1/3 clight mayonnaise
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 tspcurry powder
1 pinchcayenne pepper
2 Tbspchopped fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make Turkey Curry Salad
- Toast almonds in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove from pan to cool.
- Cut turkey into bite-sized cubes.
- Wash and dry grapes.
- Drain pineapple and water chestnuts.
- Slice green onions thinly.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and Cilantro.
- Mix dressing with salad ingredients and serve salad in an attractive serving bowl. You may chill the salad for 1 to 4 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.