PEGGI'S GRILLED TURKEY GUACAMOLE BURGERS
Peggi Anne Tebben
I also recently made this with fresh ground turkey also.
This tastes so much better than a greasy burger & healthier also.
- premade frozen honeysuckle white ground turkey patties
- homemade guacamole or store bought
- shredded lettuce
- mayonnaise, made from olive oil
- *homemade whole wheat hamburger buns PEGGI'S HAMBURGER BUNS, HOT ROLLS, LOAF BREAD
- montreal or quebec chicken seasoning
- pan coating spray
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 2/3 c
- italian style panko bread crumbs
HOMEMADE TURKEY PATTIES
How to Make PEGGI'S GRILLED TURKEY GUACAMOLE BURGERS
- 1If making with fresh ground turkey, mix last 3 ingredients & make into 2 patties.
- 3Either make guacamole or buy prepared.
For homemade, I use mashed avacados, lemon juice, salt, tomatoes, chopped fine. Mix well. Chill.
- 4Heat grill to 400°.
- 5While heating, shred lettuce for two burgers. Set aside.
- 6Spray grill with pan coating spray. Place 2 patties on grill & let cook on closed grill about 7-8 minutes. Just until the grill marks appear on underneath side.
- 7Flip over & spray with pan coating. Sprinkle with the chicken seasoning.
- 8Cook the same amount on this side. Remove from grill & assemble the burger as follows:
- 9Bottom bun, mayonnaise, 2 grilled turkey patties, shredded lettuce, guacamole, top bun & a full set of teeth to bite into it & enjoy!!