PEGGI'S GRILLED TURKEY GUACAMOLE BURGERS
Peggi Anne Tebben
I also recently made this with fresh ground turkey also.
This tastes so much better than a greasy burger & healthier also.
2premade frozen honeysuckle white ground turkey patties
·homemade guacamole or store bought
·mayonnaise, made from olive oil
·*homemade whole wheat hamburger buns PEGGI'S HAMBURGER BUNS, HOT ROLLS, LOAF BREAD
·montreal or quebec chicken seasoning
·pan coating spray
HOMEMADE TURKEY PATTIES
1 lbground turkey
2/3 citalian style panko bread crumbs
How to Make PEGGI'S GRILLED TURKEY GUACAMOLE BURGERS
- If making with fresh ground turkey, mix last 3 ingredients & make into 2 patties.
- Either make guacamole or buy prepared.
For homemade, I use mashed avacados, lemon juice, salt, tomatoes, chopped fine. Mix well. Chill.
- Heat grill to 400°.
- While heating, shred lettuce for two burgers. Set aside.
- Spray grill with pan coating spray. Place 2 patties on grill & let cook on closed grill about 7-8 minutes. Just until the grill marks appear on underneath side.
- Flip over & spray with pan coating. Sprinkle with the chicken seasoning.
- Cook the same amount on this side. Remove from grill & assemble the burger as follows:
- Bottom bun, mayonnaise, 2 grilled turkey patties, shredded lettuce, guacamole, top bun & a full set of teeth to bite into it & enjoy!!