Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Panini
Diane Hopson Smith
These were gobbled up quick! And rave reviews recieved! Even the guys loved them!
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp
- apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/4 c
- leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/8 c
- pecans, chopped
- 4 slice
- ciabatta bread (also good on french bread)
- 4 slice
- swiss cheese (or provolone or cheese of choice)
- 3/4 c
- leftover turkey, shredded
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, softened
How to Make Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Panini
- 1Mix dijon mustard and apricot preserves together; set aside.
- 2Mix cranberry sauce and chopped pecans; set aside.
- 3Spread all bread slices on one side with dijon mustard and apricot mixture; top with slice of swiss cheese, shredded turkey, cranberry mixture, another slice of swiss and top with other bread with dijon/apricot side down.
- 4Slather both sides of each sandwich generously with softened butter and grill in a panni press or in a heavy skillet, pressing with a spatula as they cook. Slice and serve.