Turkey Casserole using Bisquick
Quick and easy too and oh sooo delicious! A family favorite.
- 2 can(s)
- 10 oz each cream of celery soup
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked vegetables
- 3 c
- cut up cooked turkey
- 2 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1/2 c
- cranberry sauce
- 1/4 c
- turkey gravy
How to Make Turkey Casserole using Bisquick
- 1Heat oven to 450^.
Heat soup milk and gravy, stirring often. Stir in vegetables and turkey; heat through.
- 2Pour mixture into ungreased 3 quart casserole. Keep hot in oven while preparing topping.
- 3Stir Bisquick and water to a soft dough. Gently smooth dough into a ball on bisquick covered board. Knead 5 times.
- 4Roll dough into a rectangle, 12x9-inches; spread with cranberry sauce. Roll up. beginning at wide side; cut into 1-inch slices. Place slices cut side down on hot turkey mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.