Salmon Basel Style
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 mediumsalmon, skinless filets
·salt & pepper
2 largeonions, cut into thin rings
1/2 cfish stock
How to Make Salmon Basel Style
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper, squeeze the lemon juice over them, and leave to marinate for a short time.
- Dredge the onion rings in the flour. Shake off the excess.
- Dredge the fish in the remaining flour, then brown quickly in the combined butter and oil for 5-6 minutes on each side. Brown the onion rings as well (after the fish have been removed from the pan).
- Arrange the fish on a warm plate and cover with the onion rings. Deglaze the pan with the fish stock and serve as a sauce over the salmon.
- This is typically served with boiled potatoes.