Broiled Snow Crab Legs-Connie's
We buy the crab legs only when they are on sale!
Been eating them like this for years and years. Even better along side some steamed shrimp.
Easy, simple and delicious.
How to Make Broiled Snow Crab Legs-Connie's
- 1Sprinkle a good amount of Bay Seasoning on both sides of crab legs and in opening.
- 2Place oven rack on second rim from the top.
- 3Set oven on low broil.
- 4Put crab legs, two at a time, on a large, rimmed pan and broil four minutes.
- 5Turn crab legs over and broil for another three minutes. (Watch them carefully, as it really depends on how fat they are, how long it will take).
- 6Remove from oven. Be careful...Hot!