Broiled Snow Crab Legs-Connie's
We buy the crab legs only when they are on sale!
Been eating them like this for years and years. Even better along side some steamed shrimp.
Easy, simple and delicious.
- large snow crab legs
- bay seasoning, to taste
How to Make Broiled Snow Crab Legs-Connie's
- 1Sprinkle a good amount of Bay Seasoning on both sides of crab legs and in opening.
- 2Place oven rack on second rim from the top.
- 3Set oven on low broil.
- 4Put crab legs, two at a time, on a large, rimmed pan and broil four minutes.
- 5Turn crab legs over and broil for another three minutes. (Watch them carefully, as it really depends on how fat they are, how long it will take).
- 6Remove from oven. Be careful...Hot!