Easy Kentucky Hot Brown for Two
8 sliceroasted turkey breast or good quality turkey lunch meat
2 slicetexas toast, toasted
1 cwhole milk or cream
1/2 cgrated monteray jack cheese.
1/2 cgrated swis cheese
How to Make Easy Kentucky Hot Brown for Two
- Cook the bacon until crisp.
- In a saucepan melt butter and add flour to make a paste. Add milk and stir constantly over medium high heat until sauce thickens.
- Add grated cheeses and stir until cheese melts and incorporates into the sauce and sauce is smooth.
- Fry turkey in a little bit of butter just until heated.
- Place the Texas toast onto a baking pan. Place 4 slices of turkey onto each pieces of toast, top with a slice of tomato.
- Pour cheese sauce over turkey
- Place a slice of bacon on top.
- Place under the broiler just until cheese starts to bubble and begins to brown silghtly.
- Serve open faced.