Dry Rub Ribs MMB
How to Make Dry Rub Ribs MMB
- Remove any silver skin from the ribs and blot dry.
- I let them sit for about 2 hours, then cover with foil and put them in the oven at 350 for an hour.
- Make apple cider vinegar and dry mustard in a spray bottle. Shake well.
- After an hour, Remove the foil and spray them heavily with the vinegar and mustard mix.
- Tighten down the foil and return to the oven for another hour. Remove and spray again. At this point you should check the ribs to see if they’re done if they are tender and starting to fall off the bone they are done. If not return them to the oven for another 30 minutes.
- I finished mine on the grill because I wanted the crispiness. I put each slab on the grill for about five minutes per side. This crisped them up a bit.
- Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.