Stuffed Pork Chops
This is special enough for company , but easy enough to do on a week night.
What you are seeing in the picture is stuffed pork chop with scalloped potatoes and buttered maple syrup baked acorn squash.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a fast and easy way to make a big splash at dinnertime! Add a rub of your choosing to the meat (or simple salt & pepper) for added flavor. The Test Kitchen
4 largepork chops 1 3/4 inch thick
1 Tbspvegtable oil
2 cherb seasoned dressing mix
1/4 ceach diced celery and onion
1/2 tspeach salt and pepper
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Stuffed Pork Chops
- Make dressing to package directions using the butter, celery, onion and chicken broth, toss together.
- Slit each chop on the rounded side, cut through almost to bone to make a nice deep pocket for the dressing.
- Fill each chop with 1/4 of the dressing, secure with 2 or 3 toothpicks, you will take these out later.
- Put oil in fry pan on med high and brown chops on both sides.
- Place on a foil lined pan (no cleanup) and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or chops register 140 degrees in the center.
- You could also put these in your slow cooker and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours as well.