- 3-4 lb pork loin roast, trimmed
- 3 c
- applesauce, i used plain applesauce
- 2 Tbsp
- apple pie spice
- 6 small
- red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 large
- carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into chunks
- 2 c
- frozen pearl onions, like from birds eye
- tart apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
How to Make Slow-cooked pork loin w/ applesauce
- 1Cut pork loin roast into chunks. Combine applesauce and apple pie spice in slow-cooker. Add pork chunks.
- 2Cover, cook on medium for 10 mins. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 6 hrs, or until meat is tender.
- 31 hr before meat is done, add potatoes, carrots and onions. 15 mins before food is done, add apple slices on top of everything in cooker. Remove meat, veggies and apples to a lg platter and spoon sauce over all. Enjoy!!