Recipe originator: Sharon Broussard
2/3 cunsweetened pineapple juice, no sugar added
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
8 ozcan pineapple chunks and juice with no sugar added
2green peppers, chopped
1 Tbspsoy sauce
16 ozturkey ham, or ham cubed
1/2 ccooked rice, per serving (optional)
How to Make Oriental Ham
- Stir juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch, in a large skillet, until dissolved.
- Add pineapple, onion, pepper, and turkey ham.
- Simmer over low heat, until heated through. Divide evenly.
- Serve over 1/2 cup cooked rice for each serving, if desired (optional).
- Each serving provides: 4 protein exchgs., 1 1/4 vegetable exchgs., 1 fruit exchg., 1 bread exchg., 10 calories optional exchg.