Ham & sour cream green onion Potato Knish
10medium size potatos, peeled and chopped
1 1/2 pkg16 0z sour cream
2 bunchgreen onions, chopped
1 1/2 lbham ( you can use any meat or leave meat out and just use veggies)
1 tspgarlic powder
1 largeonion, chopped
How to Make Ham & sour cream green onion Potato Knish
- prepare your dough to raise. make sure to cover with a damp towel. this is the longest part. raise dough, punch turn over and raise second time.
1 cup warm water
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp yeast
mix and let set 10 min
3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups flour.
- while dough is raising peel and chop potatos and onion. boil them together and mash after potatos are soft.(make sure to strain off water from potato/onions before mashing) chop green onion
- bake potato's for 1/2 hour on 350*
- when potato's cool add in sour cream,green onion,garlic, salt, and ham or what you have chosen to put in potato's. Pre~heat oven to 350*
- once dough has raised twice, lightly flour surface and roll out dough. once dough is rolled out cut into 6-9 inch squares.
- fill the squares with potato mix and fold ends over to seal.(I roll mine to seal them well) place filled dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet. bake for about 35-45 minutes or until dough is golden brown. remove from oven and serve!