☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb (500 g) peameal bacon
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) dijon mustard
- pinch pepper
How to Make Grilled Peameal Bacon
- 1In small bowl, combine maple syrup, Dijon mustard and pepper; set half aside for serving.
- 2Cut bacon into 8 generous 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices. Brush 1 side of each with half of the remaining mustard mixture.
- 3In batches, place bacon slices, mustard-side down, on greased nonstick grill pan or in skillet over medium-high heat. Brush slices with remaining mustard mixture; grill for about 5 minutes or until bottom is browned.
- 4Turn and grill for about 3 minutes or until browned. Serve with reserved mustard mixture.