Ginger Teriyaki Tenderloin
I grill this on a gas grill. Charcoal grill or stove top grill pan may also be used. If using grill pan sear then place in 350 oven for 20 minutes.
How to Make Ginger Teriyaki Tenderloin
- 1Bring Pork back to room Temperature
- 2Preheat grill to high. I light to get it to around 500 Degrees.
- 3Sear Pork on all sides about 5 minutes. Basting with marinade every turn. If cooking on stove and oven sear in ovenproof skillet.
- 4Turn off 1 side of grill, place tenderloin over indirect heat, baste cook around 300 degrees for 10 minutes, turn and baste with remaining marinade, cook 10 more minutes on indirect heat. If using stove top oven method place skillet in 300 degree oven for 20 minutes baste with marinade.
- 5Remove and rest 5 minuted before slicing