Fireman Bobs Unique " Dutch Oven " Pork Tenderloin
Update a day later.... All except for " timing " Issues, see changes in time. All went very well yesterday and the " Raves " were ( humbly ) fantastic. The " Flavor"s were spot on!
- 5 to 6 lb
- pork tenderloin
- bottle martinelli's sparkling apple cider
- 1 1/2 box
- mrs. cubbins herbed stuffing mix
- 2 medium
- green granny smith apples - chopped small dice
- 1 medium
- red apple - chopped small dice
- 1 medium
- yellow onion chopped - small dice
- 3/4 c
- apple sauce - your choice
- 3 stalk(s)
- celery chopped - small dice
- 4 clove
- garlic chopped - small dice
- lawreys garlic blend
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper and salt
How to Make Fireman Bobs Unique " Dutch Oven " Pork Tenderloin
- 1Prepare the Stuffing by placing in large pan and using the Sparkling Apple Cider for the " water " measurements...
Add the apples, onion, celery, apple sauce, garlic, pepper to the pan
Mix all together till incorporated.
- 2Sprinkle the Lawreys Garlic Blend on all sides of the Tenderloin
Place the stuffing mixture in large Dutch Oven, place Tenderloin in the stuffing
mix making sure the roast is pushed down and the stuffing is covering the roast
Let sit over night in the fridge.
When ready to cook, place Tenderloin in it's own Dutch Oven and cook.
- 3Time to Cook...
Using charcoal, cook the " meal " at 200 to 225 degrees for 6 to 8 hours.
When done, Shred the Tenderloin and have yourself a wonderful Sparkling Apple
Cider Pulled Pork Sandwich with a side of stuffing !
Side Note: Pork is done enough to eat at 4 to 5 hours. but needs the extra time to get to the " pulled " stage...
I received nothing but " Praise " and the pork was moist and tender and they all loved it...
Just tweaked the recipe more on the time factor then anything else...