Easy night crockpot pork, apples and veggies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 lb
- boneless sirloin pork chops, 1-1/2"-thick
- 3 c
- applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp
- apple pie spice, or a mix of cinnamon, crushed cloves and nutmeg
- 6 small
- red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 large
- carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 c
- frozen white pearl onions
- 2 large
- tart apples like grannysmith, peeled, cored, sliced thin
How to Make Easy night crockpot pork, apples and veggies
- 1Remove any fat from the pork chops. Cut pork into chunks. In medium bowl, combine applesauce and spice(s). Add applesauce and spices to crock-pot.
- 2Add pork chunks into crock-pot. Cover and cook on medium for 10 mins. reduce heat to low and cook for about 4 hrs. 1-1/2 hrs before serving add potatoes, carrots and onions. Stir to mix.
- 315 mins before serving add apple slices. Remove meat when done and place on platter. Place veggies around the pork. Place apple slices on top of pork. Pour about 1 cup applesauce, ( from the crock-pot,) over all ingredients on the platter.Serve remaining applesauce on the side. Meat should be fork tender!