Julie Ann Keene
How to Make Tortilla Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray or lightly grease. Arrange tortillas into tray in a single layer, overlapping slightly to cover the whole tray.
- Spread sauce over tortillas to cover completely but not too densely or it will make the pizza soggy.
- Top with half the cheese and the veggies in the amount that fits your taste.
- Layer with more tortillas then add another thin layer of sauce and the remaining cheese and meat. Sprinkle a few more veg if you choose.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla "crust" is crunchy.