Chicken Bacon Pizza
25 ozcanned chicken
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1/2 Tbspminced garlic
1 pinchsea salt
4 Tbspalfredo sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a pizza sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Drain chicken from the cans (I use Swanson). Mix chicken, eggs, parmesan cheese, oregano, and salt in a bowl.
- Place ingredients on the parchment on pizza baking sheet. Begin to flatten out into a thin circle. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes. Add sauce and toppings and place back in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let sheet pan cool down. Once cool slide pizza onto a cooling rack. Once cool, around 10 minutes...slice and eat. Enjoy!