Spinach Lasagna Roulade
Blue Ribbon Recipe
My family usually enjoys anything with spinach in it and this dish is no exception. In fact, my son wanted the leftovers to take to work with him! It is easy to prepare and, while we liked it just as is, it would also be good with ground beef added to the sauce. The Test Kitchen
1 boxspinach, frozen
1 smallricotta cheese carton
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 Tbspgarlic, minced
·italian seasoning, dry
·salt and pepper
12lasagna noodles, cooked
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Roulade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- Combine cheeses, reserving a small amount of parmesan for sprinkling over the finished dish; add garlic.
- Add spinach; mix in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out cooked lasagna noodles; place a small amount of the filling mixture along the entire length of each noodle; when done, roll each noodle up and place into the baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle tops with parmesan; bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- Leftovers are great... if you have any!