RED WINE SPAGHETTI WITH WALNUTS AND PARSLEY
- 5 c
- 3 1/4 c
- dry red wine
- 3/4 lb
- 1/4 c
- exter virgen olivo oil
- small cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped parsley
- 1 c
- walnuts corsley chopped
- 1/2 c
- pammigiano reggiano cheese plus more for serving
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make RED WINE SPAGHETTI WITH WALNUTS AND PARSLEY
- 1In a saucepan, combine the water with 3 cups of the wine and a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the spaghetti and cook stirring until al dente reserving 1/4 of the cooking liquid
- 3In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the garlic and the red pepper and season with salt. Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute
- 4Add the remaining 1/4 cup wine and the reserved cooking liquid and bring to a simmer stir in the pasta and cook until the liquid is nearly absorbed 2 minutes.
- 5Add the parsley, nuts the 1/2 cup of the cheese and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and toss.Season the pasta with salt and pepper and serve.