PASTA WITH SPINICH AND RICOTTA BY EDDIE
- 8- oz
- uncooked tri=colored rotini
- 1-10 oz box
- frozen chopped spinich thewed and drained
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- fat free ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 c
- salt and black pepper (optional)
How to Make PASTA WITH SPINICH AND RICOTTA BY EDDIE
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions omitting salt, drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.heat over medium low heat.
- 3Add spinach and garlic, cook and stir 5 minutes, stir in ricotta cheese & half of the Parmesan cheese and water.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Add pasta to skillet, stir until well blended. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese