MeatlessMonday Spaghetti with Coconut Tomato Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cprego marinara sauce
1/2 ccoconut milk
1/4 calmond milk
2-3 clovegarlic minced (or 1 teaspoon pre-minced garlic)
1/4 cmedium diced onion (green or white)
1 tspwhite wine vinegar
·cooked spaghetti (i have no idea how much)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make MeatlessMonday Spaghetti with Coconut Tomato Sauce
- Melt margarine in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add in the diced onion and minced garlic and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the white wine vinegar and then the marinara sauce. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk stirring frequently.
- Once combined stir in the garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve over pasta.