Lobster Mac and Cheese
- 4 oz. each lobster tails
- 4 c
- whole milk
- 4 Tbsp
- ap flour
- large vidalia onion peeled and left whole
- 1 lb
- elbow or small shells pasta
- large amount packages extra sharp cheddar cheese i use kraft or sargento
- stick extra sharp cheddar cheese cut into pieces
- extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese for the topping 8 oz.
- stick of butter
How to Make Lobster Mac and Cheese
- 2SECOND: In a medium size pot, add milk and flour and peeled onion and leave whole. On very low heat mix together until warm and starts to thicken. Add the cheddar cheese chunks stir until melted. Add 2 large amount sharp shredded cheese and continue to stir until all is melted. Always keep on low heat, you don't want it to stick. Also add the one stick of butter, either in the beginning or the end, it doesn't make any difference. When all is blended, remove from heat and set aside.
- 3THIRD: Bring salted water to a boil and make your pasta. Remove to a 13x9 or a deep baking dish. Remove the onion from the cheese sauce, put all into the pasta, mix gently. Add the chopped lobster tails. I chop my tails in large chunks because we like to see the lobster and taste the chunks. Mix all through. Top with the 1 package of shredded cheese and BAKE 350 FOR 1 HOUR. REMOVE AND SERVE....ENJOY.