How to Make Haluski
- Shred the cabbage to half inch width, (this will allow it to keep its shape). Wash, and drain set aside.
- Slice the onions, and mince the Clive of Garlic. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and add the oil, bring up to heat then add the onion. Make sure to coat the slices well and cook until the edges are a light golden, then add the garlic combine well. Then add the cabbage, combine well season with salt and pepper and cook until translucent, 10-15 mins, Remove from heat
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt the water well then add the noodles.
- When the noodles are done, drain the water then add the Haluski to the hot noodles, over medium heat add a couple of pats of butter correct seasoning. Serve and enjoy