Diana's Veggie & Meatball Skillet
Diane Kay Kafka
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbfrozen seasoned turkey or beef meatballs
1 Tbspolive oil, light
1 smallonion, sliced thin
1 pkg8 oz. package of fresh whole mushrooms, sliced thinly
2 smallzucchini, sliced thinly diagonally
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, large
1 can(s)tomato puree, large
2-3 tspminced garlic
1 Tbspbasil, dried
1 Tbspsea salt
1 tspground pepper
1 pkgrice noodles
How to Make Diana's Veggie & Meatball Skillet
- 1. Defrost Meatballs according to package.
- 2. In top-range-safe skillet, saute sliced onion, mushrooms and zucchini in olive oil for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- 3. Add tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper and meatballs.
- 4. Cover and simmer low for an hour.
- 5. Prepare noodles as directed on package ahead of time, before the sauce is done.
- 6. Serve hot with Fresh Italian Bread(opt.)