Zucchini and Potato Gratin
- 9 oz
- cooked potatoes, sliced
- 9 oz
- zucchini sliced
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 7 1/8 oz
- coconut creamer
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp
- chopped tarragon
- 1 3/4 oz
- grated cheese of your choice
- a knob of butter
How to Make Zucchini and Potato Gratin
- 1Grease your dish. Set aside.
- 2Cook the potatoes until just soft. It's best if they aren't mash potato soft, since you need to slice them and they will cook again in the oven.
- 3Cut the potatoes in slices. Cut the zucchini in slices. Lay the potatoes and zucchini in an over lap pattern in a spiral.
- 4In a small bowl, crush the garlic and put into the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Stir the chopped tarragon into the cream mixture and pour it over top of your potatoes and zucchini.
- 6Sprinkle with your favourite cheese and cut a knob of butter up into little pieces and spread around the top of the veggies.
- 7Bake at 425'F for 25 minutes. The top should be golden brown and crunchy on the top.
- 8Serve with a green salad or crusty bread.
- 9You can substitute white potatoes with sweet potatoes. The Zucchini can be substituted with mushrooms. You can use parsley or basil place of the tarragon.