Zucchini and Potato Gratin
9 ozcooked potatoes, sliced
9 ozzucchini sliced
2 clovegarlic, crushed
7 1/8 ozcoconut creamer
·salt and pepper to taste
1-2 Tbspchopped tarragon
1 3/4 ozgrated cheese of your choice
·a knob of butter
How to Make Zucchini and Potato Gratin
- Grease your dish. Set aside.
- Cook the potatoes until just soft. It's best if they aren't mash potato soft, since you need to slice them and they will cook again in the oven.
- Cut the potatoes in slices. Cut the zucchini in slices. Lay the potatoes and zucchini in an over lap pattern in a spiral.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic and put into the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the chopped tarragon into the cream mixture and pour it over top of your potatoes and zucchini.
- Sprinkle with your favourite cheese and cut a knob of butter up into little pieces and spread around the top of the veggies.
- Bake at 425'F for 25 minutes. The top should be golden brown and crunchy on the top.
- Serve with a green salad or crusty bread.
- You can substitute white potatoes with sweet potatoes. The Zucchini can be substituted with mushrooms. You can use parsley or basil place of the tarragon.