How to Make Pumpkin Puree
- Cut pumpkins into quarters and clean the insides. KEEP the seeds cause you are gonna want to roast those :D
- place in a baking dish rind side up with about 1 inch of water in the pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 45 to 60 min. Check every so often cause when the fork goes through easily they are done.
- let cool enough that you can handle it then peel the rind off use a spoon and scoop it or a knife and remove from the back. Which ever you are comfortable with.
- Cut into chunks and place in a food processor or blender. If pumpkin is dry add a tablespoon or two of water. Process till smooth and all strings and pumpkin pieces are gone
- I place mine in freezer baggies I put 1 to 2 cups in each one