Portabella Mushroom Steaks
Can you imagine a mushroom tasting like a steak...imagine no more when you make these mushrooms.
If you like mushrooms this recipe will take you to the ultimate flavor of mushrooms possible.
The herbs soak into the mushrooms and make these mushrooms something to savor, you will be craving mushrooms instead of steak.
Mushrooms will become a regular once you serve up these Mushroom Steaks.
How to Make Portabella Mushroom Steaks
- 1Line a large frying pan with a thin layer of broth. Remove stems from mushroom,clean and set aside.
- 2Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes over high heat.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, except for the mushrooms, and turn to medium.
- 4Add mushrooms, cover and cook for five minutes. Gently flip mushrooms over and cook for 5 minutes more, adding more broth as needed to prevent sticking or burning.
- 5Put mushrooms on a plate and spoon leftover juices over the mushrooms.