LASAGNA PORTOBELLO, LOW-CARB--BONNIE'S
Photos are my own and so is this humble recipe.
- large portobello mushroom caps
- kosher salt to sprinkle
- cup chunky spanish salsa, well drained. use my recipe for my chunky fresh spanish salsa (or one of your own)
- cup cottage cheese
- cup good mozzerella grated
- tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- tablespoon chopped basil for garnish
How to Make LASAGNA PORTOBELLO, LOW-CARB--BONNIE'S
- 2Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and use a small flat metal pan big enough to hold two portobello mushrooms. Remove the gills of the mushrooms and just trim the top of the stem, but leave it intact. Place the two mushrooms gill side down, caps up on the flat pan, sprinkle with kosher salt and roast in the hot oven 15 minutes. Turn the mushrooms half way through. Remove from the oven. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.