Irene's "Spaghili" (Spa Gilly).
She introduced me to Spaghili...spaghetti with chili in it. I have never made it any other way since. Now it's time to let someone else try it. Are you feeling adventurous?
- 8-10 oz
- angel hair pasta
- 1 26.5 oz. can(s)
- spaghetti sauce: my fav' is four cheeses
- 1 14 oz. can(s)
- black olives, sliced
- 1 12 oz. can(s)
- mushroom pieces
- 1 c
- cheese, shredded: my fav' is co-jack
- 1 can(s)
- chili with beans: my fav' is nalley's cheese or onion
How to Make Irene's "Spaghili" (Spa Gilly).
- 1Boil your pasta as you would for spaghetti.
- 2When drained, pour in can of sauce. You can make your own if you prefer.
- 3Add olives, mushrooms and cheese.
- 4Add can of chili. Mix all well and let sit on low heat till the juices and cheese blend in. You can also bake it for 30 minutes at 300 degrees with foil on top.
If you like, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top just before serving.