Deli Style Sandwiches
- 1 pkg
- 100% whole wheat thin sandwich rolls or thin buns
- 1 lb
- deli-style turkey thinly sliced
- 1 lb
- deli-style roast beef thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- red onion chopped
- 2 medium
- tomatoes sliced
- 1 jar(s)
- hamburger dill pickles
- 2 large
- avocados chopped
- 1 bag(s)
- shredded lettuce
- 8 slice
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Deli Style Sandwiches
- 1Toast mini buns lightly.
- 2Encourage guests to melt cheese on deli meat of their choice in microwave.
- 3Build sandwich with toasted mini-bun, chopped onion, pickles, tomato, deli meat & cheese, avocado and shredded lettuce and dressing of your choice.
- Have tooth picks on hand to help hold sandwich together.
- Serve with chips, macaroni or potato salad.
- I also will buy the deli meat and freeze in individual servings and make these sandwiches whenever my family gets a craving for them, which is often!