Deli Style Sandwiches
1 pkg100% whole wheat thin sandwich rolls or thin buns
1 lbdeli-style turkey thinly sliced
1 lbdeli-style roast beef thinly sliced
1 mediumred onion chopped
2 mediumtomatoes sliced
1 jar(s)hamburger dill pickles
2 largeavocados chopped
1 bag(s)shredded lettuce
8 slicecheddar cheese
How to Make Deli Style Sandwiches
- Toast mini buns lightly.
- Encourage guests to melt cheese on deli meat of their choice in microwave.
- Build sandwich with toasted mini-bun, chopped onion, pickles, tomato, deli meat & cheese, avocado and shredded lettuce and dressing of your choice.
- Have tooth picks on hand to help hold sandwich together.
- Serve with chips, macaroni or potato salad.
- I also will buy the deli meat and freeze in individual servings and make these sandwiches whenever my family gets a craving for them, which is often!