Betty's Child Friendly Noodle Omlette
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 packet of 2 minute noodles, remove the flavour sachet for another time
·2 tablespoons milk
·1/2 cup grated veggies (such as: carrot, potato, zucchini, pumpkin, sweet potato)
·a little butter
How to Make Betty's Child Friendly Noodle Omlette
- In a pot, cook the noodles with out the flavour sachet. Rinse under COLD water, strain well and set aside. While this is happening, heat a little butter in a medium/small fry pan and gently cook the veggies to take away the rawness.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and milk and stir well with a fork (for about 60 seconds). Add the gently cooked veggies and mix well.
- Snip the noodles with kitchen scissors (long noodles can cause choking in young children). Add into the egg mixture.
- In the same medium/small fry pan, heat over a medium heat and add a little more butter. Add the mix and carefully spread out. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until it looks cooked through.
- Grab a plate larger than the fry pan. Turn the omlette on to the plate. Carefully return the omlette to the pan, with the uncooked side down. Cook for a further 2 minutes
- Cut into wedges (like a pizza) and serve.