Mexican Stuffed Shells
Great weeknight meal that the whole family will love!
★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 box
- jumbo pasta shells
- 1-2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 2 Tbsp
- taco seasoning
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- pepper jack cheese,shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- tortilla chips,crushed
How to Make Mexican Stuffed Shells
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Cook the pasta shells according to the package directions.Drain shells, gently toss in butter and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the meat, turkey or chicken. Season with the 2T taco seasoning. Stir in the cream cheese until well blended. Let the meat mixture simmer on low for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill each shell with meat mixture and set in a lightly greased casserole dish. (9 x 13 ). Spoon the salsa over the shells and top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- 3Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and the meat is warmed through. Serve with sour cream, onions, lettuce;or any other taco toppings you prefer.