How To Make Spicy Potato Salad
- baby potatoes
- 1/2 Tbsp
- red chilli powder
- 1/4 Tbsp
- turmeric powder
- 3 Tbsp
- spring onion green chopped
- celery stick chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 100 g
- slat to taste
How to Make How To Make Spicy Potato Salad
- 1First clean and wash all the potatoes.Try to use small potatoes as much as possible because small potatoes is good for salad,And dry it for few seconds.
- 2After all potatoes get dried fully,Use a toothpick to prick all over them but one thing dont prick much.
- 3After prick keep potatoes in microwave on a high power for at list 12 minutes in a covered dish.After 4 minutes stir once so that potato will not get burn.
- 4Then remove it from microwave.
- 5Set aside until the potatoes get enough handle,then peel and cut into small cubes.
- 6Mix the potatoes with turmeric,chilli powder and salt.
- 7Then microwave it for another 3 minutes on high power or until potatoes turns into golden brown.
- 8When it change it's color remove it from microwave and sprinkle lime juice and salt.
- 9Take a small bowl and pour all the potato and mix with mayonnaise,celery and spring onion green.
- 10Serve chilled,garnished with chopped spring onion greens.