HEALTHY LUNCH IDEA-UNDER 400 CALORIES
Rose Mary Mogan
It was enough to keep me full and satisfied, and you might feel the same way. I bet you may not have realized you could eat so much and still not be cheating on your diet. Take a look at my lunch plate.
I could have even had a diet soda, but I drank 2 bottles of water instead, after I had the meal. I am learning and you may want to learn too. So this is just a suggestion to show you some of the foods you can have.
- 3 slice
- oscar mayer oven roasted lean turkey
- 2 slice
- healthy life bread
- 2 Tbsp
- sandwich spread or mayo (less if desired)
- 6 Tbsp
- great value chunky salsa mild
- tostitos baked tortilla scoop chips ( or less if desired)
- 2 slice
- fresh tomatoe slices
- fresh lettuce leaves
How to Make HEALTHY LUNCH IDEA-UNDER 400 CALORIES
- 2Measure out the salsa, 2 tablespoons only have 10 calories, I measured out 6 tablespoons for 30 calories. These are the Baked Scoops which have 50% less fat than the regular bag. The total calories for lunch was 384,and I still have more than 1100 left for dinner, but since I have been seriously watching what I eat, I have never gone over in calories.
- 4I made the above sandwich for lunch it is the Oscar Mayer Extra Lean Turkey Breast with only 30 calories per slice, then I added a 4 ounce Sugar Free Jello cup just 5 calories, and 3 Tablespoons of Great Value Pop Corn(Bulk in 2 lb. bag) in the microwave in a plain bag, no oil or butter or salt, and that added 130 calories not bad for a lunch that is filling and has fiber too.