Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
1 Tbspolive oil
1/3 cwhite onions, sliced
8-10 slicegreen bell pepper
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 / 2 csteak, heaping
4 sliceprovolone cheese
·kraft, mayo, olive oil and cracked black pepper
2 slicefrench bread or texas toast
1/3 cmushrooms, sliced
How to Make Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan, over medium heat. Add sliced onions
- After 5 minutes, add peppers, garlic and mushrooms. Cook 2 more minutes.
- Add sliced steak, cooking til desired doneness, add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Butter the bread on the outside, add mayo on the inside. Place 2 slices of cheese on each slice of bread and place steak mixture inside.
- Grill until cheese is gooey and bread on each side is crispy and browned. Enjoy! !