Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/3 c
- white onions, sliced
- 8-10 slice
- green bell pepper
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 / 2 c
- steak, heaping
- 4 slice
- provolone cheese
- kraft, mayo, olive oil and cracked black pepper
- 2 slice
- french bread or texas toast
- 1/3 c
- mushrooms, sliced
How to Make Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan, over medium heat. Add sliced onions
- 2After 5 minutes, add peppers, garlic and mushrooms. Cook 2 more minutes.
- 3Add sliced steak, cooking til desired doneness, add more salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Butter the bread on the outside, add mayo on the inside. Place 2 slices of cheese on each slice of bread and place steak mixture inside.
- 5Grill until cheese is gooey and bread on each side is crispy and browned. Enjoy! !