☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 7-8 lb
- bone-in spiral-cut ham
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar or you can use splender brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- all natural lite maple syrup
- 2 c
- pineapple juice
- to be place sporaticly on ham
How to Make Slow Cooker Maple Ham Recipe
- 1Unwrap the ham,and discard flavor packet. Place it into your stoneware,flat side down. Rub brown sugar on all sides and push cloves into ham. Pour on maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. If possible,baste ham with collected juice from the bottom of the crock an hour or so before serving. When cooking is done,remove carefully and let it rest on a cutting board for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.