QUICK SAUSAGE ALFREDO
Recipe & photo: sausagesosimple.com
- 1 pkg
- smoked sausage
- 8 oz
- pasta of your choice, cooked and drained
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 2 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make QUICK SAUSAGE ALFREDO
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, saute the sausage for five minutes. Add cream and Cajun seasoning and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 - 4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- 3Stir in Parmesan. Add the pasta, toss, and serve.
- 4NOTE: Additions may include tomatoes, or your favorite vegetables. Just stir them in and simmer.