PANKO AND PARM BAKED PORK CHOPS
2 qtwater (for brine)
1/8 csalt (for brine)
4 to 6pork chops, at least 1/2 to 3/4 " thick
1 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cgrated 3 cheese blend (shaker bottle style)
1 1/2 tspitalian herb seasoning
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tspgarlic salt
3 Tbspextra virgin olive oil, divided
How to Make PANKO AND PARM BAKED PORK CHOPS
- In large bowl or qallon zipper bag, mix together water and salt for brine until dissolved; add meat; seal or cover; refrigerate for a least 2 hrs.
- In qallon zipper bag, pie pan or 8x8 dish, combine all remaining ingredients except oil.
- Place oven rack in middle position; preheat oven to 375° F; Grease a 9"x13" casserole with 1tablespoon olive oil.
- Remove meat from brine; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Brush all sides of meat with remaining oil. Dredge meat in crumb mixture until covered well; place in prepared casserole.
- Bake at 375°F for 50-60 minutes, rotating dish after 30 minutes baking.