Mustard Mousse for Ham
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggelatin, unflavored, 1 envelope
1/4 clemon juice
4eggs, slightly beaten
3 Tbspdijon mustard
1/2 ccider vinegar
1/2 ptwhipping cream, whipped
2 Tbspparsley, chopped, (pretty but optional)
How to Make Mustard Mousse for Ham
- Sprinkle gelatin into lemon juice to soften.
- Into heavy saucepan, put eggs, sugar, mustard, salt, vinegar, water, and blend.
- Add gelatin mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened but do not boil.
- Chill until thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream and parsley (if using).
- Pour into mold or bowl and chill until set.