Low Fat Maple Syrup & Apple Braised Pork
Andy Anderson !
Pair this up with some good mash potatoes, and you’ve got a simple dish to prepare
So, you ready… Let's get into the kitchen.
- boneless pork tenderloins, about 4 ounces each
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 c
- apple juice
- 1/3 c
- maple syrup, the real stuff
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- 1 medium
- tart green apple
How to Make Low Fat Maple Syrup & Apple Braised Pork
- 6Reduce heat to low, cover and allow the tenderloins to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8Every five minutes, uncover and spoon some of the sauce over the tenderloins.
- 9Add the sliced apple in the last 10 minutes of cooking.