GERMAN BRATWURST BURGER
How to Make GERMAN BRATWURST BURGER
- Fry your Bratwurst sausages in a little olive oil over medium to low heat. Drain on paper towel.
- Spread the base of your fresh roll with aioli. Lay a couple of baby cos leaves down and top with neatly sliced tomato and Edam.
- Cut you Bratwurst sausages in half and lay 1 to 1 1/2 sausage on top of Edam.
- Carefully pile a generous amount of sauerkraut on top and drizzle with Thomy mustard.
- Crack open your ice cold German beer and enjoy your Bratwurst burger.
- NOTE THOMY MUSTARD IS A YELLOW GERMAN MUSTARD.