Fireman Bob's S H S-H S B-S C C-J-P-C C my way...
" Fireman Bob's Spicy Hot Sausage with Hickory Smoked Bacon with Sharp Cheddar Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers and Cream Cheese my way... "
I hope You all enjoy!
I bet CinStraw will be pinching this one........
Fireman Bob :)
- 1 lb
- ground sausage - spicy hot
- 2 lb
- hickory smoked bacon - plus 6 slices thick bacon - crisp and crumbled
- 1 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- red pepper flakes
- 6 large
- jalapeno peppers - diced fine
- 2 lb
- cream cheese - softened
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1 c
- red onion - diced fine
How to Make Fireman Bob's S H S-H S B-S C C-J-P-C C my way...
- 1Place the 6 slices of thick cut bacon in a skillet and cook till crispy, crumble and set aside to cool.
Combine the sausage, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, red pepper flakes, jalapeno peppers, onion, milk, and cream cheese.
Mix till all incorporated.
Place mixture in fridge and cool for 30 minutes.
- 2Divide mixture into 3 or 4 " loaves " ( long rectangular shapes )
Roll the " loaves " in the flour to coat.
Take the 2 pounds of bacon uncooked by the way... and create a " weave " pattern as the photo. Once the Bacon " weave " is ready, place the " loaves " on the " weave " sprinkle the bread crumbs all over the " loaves " and start wrapping the Bacon " weave " around the " loaves "...
- 3Set the " loaves " back in the fridge to chill for 30 more minutes.
- 4Take the chilled " Bacon " Weave Loaves " out to the smoker and place on grill and cook for 2 hours 30 minutes at 225 degrees or till bacon " weave " is done to your liking.
You may want to place Bacon Weaves on a foil pan because of the bacon dripping....
Using a Hickory wood for the smoke!
- 5NOTE: *** You can certainly do these in the oven as well, same temp, same time...... ***