Egg Roll in a Bowl
The original recipe comes from Gluten free make over glutenfreemakeover.wordpress.com/...
1 lbground hot italian sausage (can use regular ground sausage but will have less flavor)
1 pkgcoleslaw mix (16 ounces)
3celery ribs, chopped
3garlic cloves, chopped
1 tspfresh ginger, grated
3 Tbsptamari sauce
1-2 tsprice vinegar, i used a tablespoon
How to Make Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Cook the ground pork until done and remove from pan, leaving the drippings.
- Add onions, garlic and celery to the pan and saute until nearly cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground pork.
- Add the freshly grated ginger, tamari sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- **This is also nicely complimented with some Sriracha sauce. It gives it a nice kick!