Egg Roll in a Bowl
The original recipe comes from Gluten free make over glutenfreemakeover.wordpress.com/...
- 1 lb
- ground hot italian sausage (can use regular ground sausage but will have less flavor)
- 1 pkg
- coleslaw mix (16 ounces)
- celery ribs, chopped
- onion, chopped
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp
- fresh ginger, grated
- 3 Tbsp
- tamari sauce
- 1-2 tsp
- rice vinegar, i used a tablespoon
How to Make Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1Cook the ground pork until done and remove from pan, leaving the drippings.
- 2Add onions, garlic and celery to the pan and saute until nearly cooked through.
- 3Add the coleslaw mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground pork.
- 4Add the freshly grated ginger, tamari sauce, and rice vinegar.
- 5Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- 6**This is also nicely complimented with some Sriracha sauce. It gives it a nice kick!