CREAMY GARLIC PORK ROAST
- 2 lb
- pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- red potatoes
- 1 medium
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 1 tsp
- dried rosemary
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz
- philadelphia cooking creme in savory garlic
How to Make CREAMY GARLIC PORK ROAST
- 1Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Salt and pepper the roast on both sides. Place in skillet and sear on all sides over medium-high heat.
- 2Quarter the potatoes and onion. Add potatoes, carrots and onion to the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the seared pork roast on top.
- 3In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup, rosemary, and the Philadelphia cooking creme. Pour over the roast and vegetables.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Cut roast into thin slices, serve over vegetables with the creamy sauce on top.