CHINESE DINNER ( sweet and sour pork )
1 lbboneless pork, cut in strips or cubs
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 -15 ozcan chunk pineapple
1/2 cdark karo syruo or sorghum molasses
3 or 4 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 csweet green peppers
How to Make CHINESE DINNER ( sweet and sour pork )
- Heat oil in skillet. Dredge pork in flour. Brown in skillet. Finish pork in 350 degree oven until done, but not over done.
- Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with a little water. Add to mixture, bring to a boil in 2 cups water.
- Add 1 cup rice cover turn heat to low, cook 20 minutes.
- Serve the sweet and sour sauce and pork over stir-fry vegetables.