- pork bone in spaer or country style ribs. ( 3 lbs. or so )
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 3-5 c
- whole cloves garlic ( peeled and lightly crushed )
- cracked rosemary
- turkish oregano
- whole bay leaf
- 1-2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 5 sprig(s)
- fresh parsley
How to Make BRAZILIAN SPARERIBS
- 1Put the ribs in a deep pot that snugly fits the ribs in single layer.
- 2Add the soy sauce and water until the ribs are just covered.
- 3Add the garlic, rosemary, oregano, bay leaf, lime juice and parsley.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer over medium heat until water evaporates. The ribs should cook for at least an hour, reduce heat or add more water if the water has disappears too quickly.
- 5When the water is gone, stir and evenly brown the meat.
- 6Scrape up the yummy garlic, oil and browned bits and use them to flavor the rice or beans.
- 7Serve with rice and Garlic Green Beans.