5-6pork bone in spaer or country style ribs. ( 3 lbs. or so )
1/4 csoy sauce, low sodium
4-6whole cloves garlic ( peeled and lightly crushed )
1whole bay leaf
1-2 Tbsplime juice
5 sprig(s)fresh parsley
How to Make BRAZILIAN SPARERIBS
- Put the ribs in a deep pot that snugly fits the ribs in single layer.
- Add the soy sauce and water until the ribs are just covered.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, oregano, bay leaf, lime juice and parsley.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer over medium heat until water evaporates. The ribs should cook for at least an hour, reduce heat or add more water if the water has disappears too quickly.
- When the water is gone, stir and evenly brown the meat.
- Scrape up the yummy garlic, oil and browned bits and use them to flavor the rice or beans.
- Serve with rice and Garlic Green Beans.